martedì 27 novembre 2012

Gucci Museum.





Saturday I was in Florence, and as always it makes me happy!
I love that city, full of attractions and art! Wherever you go there's something special, i don't know what, but it so beautiful!
Anyway I went there to visit Uffizi Museum, and I have to say that it is amazing! My favorite room is Botticelli one and Caravaggio one. 
When this visit is ended my eyes saw the written "Gucci Museum" and i didn't wait one more second to go there. 
We went first into the library and then we made a tour of his life, with his development. It was amazing..
The most attractive room for me was that one full of dress used during the red carpet of Los Angeles and Cannes. 
There's not a lot of photo. Sorry! 

Sabato sono stata a Firenze, e come sempre è un città che mi trasmette allegria, tranquillità..
L'adoro, probabilmente perché è un'immersione nell'arte e nelle varie attrazioni che ella possiede. Vedi per esemprio la chiesa di S.Maria Novella, Il Duomo con il campanile di Giotto e gli Uffizi che era proprio la mia meta. Sono stata colpita da tanta arte racchiusa insieme.. 
Senza dubbio la parte migliore del museo degli uffizi è stata quella dedicata a Botticelli e Caravaggio.
A visita terminata eccomi davanti ad una scritta "Museo Gucci", ed ovviamente non potevo fare a meno di andatrci.. Ed eccomi li, immersa nella vita della maison, dove ad ogni esposizione c'erano le relative documentazioni. È stato bellissimo.. Ma la sala migliore, o comunque quella che mi ha più colpita era quella contente i vestiti utilizzati dalle star nei red carpet di Los Angeles e Cannes. 
Non ho potuto fare molte foto.. sono molto poche. Mi spiace.








This is what i bought!



21 commenti:

  1. I love the photos of the bags and the city! I wish I could go there someday too!

    xx
    Sarah

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love everything! I want the entire Gucci collection of bags...

    xox,
    Miss F

    RispondiElimina
  3. Florence is one of my favorite cities!!! Love your snapshots xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. OMG..You are rally like, I'm so glad for you!!! Hope one day I'll have the chance to visit that beautiful place. :)
    Gucci is one of the BESTs! <33

    Your newest follower,

    AntalTimea.blogspot.ro

    RispondiElimina
  5. Io che abito vicinissima a Firenze non sono mai stata al museo Gucci, bisogna che rimedi al piu' presto!
    Bellissimo blog!
    Un bacio
    http://mypurpletale.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Si dovresti andare! È molto carino e davvero ti da un'idea, anche se vaga, di come queste persone Si siano create sole e del processo evolutivo che hanno intrapreso :)

      Elimina
    2. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

      Elimina
  6. love the gucci bags..

    http://voguemarcelino.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. Would love to go to florence one day looks faboulous , love the gucci bags too

    http://printfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  8. Florence is definitely on my list of cities to visit! Love the Gucci bags! To die for! Oh and Caravaggio is one of my favorite artists of all time!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Lovely blog :) I am following via gfc :)

    RispondiElimina
  10. Gorgeous pictures! I love the Gucci! :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  11. lovely post!


    CHeck out my CHRISTMAS GIVE AWAY!!!!

    www.stylesandbox.com

    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  12. Hello Benedetta
    I just saw your message on IFB.
    I wanted to say thank you for the friend request.
    Have a nice day.

    RispondiElimina
  13. I've always wanted to go to Florence! How fun! Great pics love :) xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  14. Aw that all looks so beautiful and rich, I love it..

    xx
    stylehuntingclub.com

    RispondiElimina
  15. Hi, just wanted to say I love your blog..it's fab! Jennifer
    http://jenniferbrownfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    RispondiElimina